Picturesque views of the Baraboo bluffs, state-of-the-art facilities and the beautiful University of Wisconsin-Platteville Baraboo Sauk County campus offer a perfect setting for your meeting or event!
Whether planning a meeting for four people or an event for 150, the UW-Platteville Baraboo Sauk County campus offers the spaces and technology to assure your event is a successful one.
Please call 608.355.5222 to discuss the event with campus staff.
To request rental and schedule use of campus facilities:
- Please review rooms, rates, and equipment in the table below.
- There is a two-hour minimum requirement.
- Outdoor spaces can also be reserved. Contracts are negotiated.
- Custodial charges will be included for after-hour requests and for special set-up and tear-down needs. Cost is $25 per hour.
- Campus hours during the academic school year are Monday through Thursday 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Summer and winter break hours vary, please ask for times.
- Administrative Services will contact you, by email or telephone, within five business days, to confirm or decline the reservation based on space and staffing availability. Shortly after arrangements are completed, a contract will be provided for signature and initial deposit.
- Arrangements for food service are made with the campus as we have right of first refusal.
- Arrangements for audio-visual and technical resources are made with the campus. See costs in facilities rental agreement below.
- Cancellation without notice or within 72 hours of event can result in loss of deposit.
- The campus reserves the right to cancel events, normally prior to 72 hours, when the campus, county or city’s space needs occur to meet the mission of the University.
The campus has several new spaces, including a new lecture hall in the Aural Umhoefer Building Science Addition, with seating for 60 (classroom style) or 100 (chairs only). Audio-visual and information technology equipment includes: computer, screen and projector, microphone and podium. The space is encircled in windows, providing a view of the campus from ground level. It’s handicap accessible. Rate is $40 per hour.
For more info about room reservations, please call 608.355.5222.