CSS to Hide Title
The Desire2Learn course management system, often known as D2L, is used to deliver learning resources to students, including syllabi, course content and other documents, and multimedia content. Students also use Desire2Learn to submit assignments, take tests and quizzes, and collaborate with instructors and classmates.
Log In with NetID
UW-Platteville students, instructors, and staff, use this login with their NetID (username) and password to access both undergraduate and graduate courses.
Log In with Special Account
Continuing education, training, and non-credit students, with First.LastName accounts use this special account login.
UW-Platteville students, instructors, and staff, with special access accounts for administration and testing also use this special account login.
Guests without NetID accounts use this special account login.
For login assistance, contact the Distance Learning Center Help Desk.
- Every Thursday, 5:00 - 7:00 a.m. Desire2Learn may be unavailable during scheduled maintenance periods.
- Wednesday, June 8, 10 p.m. - Thursday, June 9, 10 a.m.: Upgrade to version 10.6.
- Use System Check to ensure your browser is properly configured for Desire2Learn.
- Campus Students needing technical support should contact the ITS Help Desk.
- Distance Education students and Continuing Education students needing technical support should contact the Distance Learning Center Help Desk.
- Request Additional Student, Grader or Instructor
- Request Course Section Consolidation
- Request New Course Shell