Have a question about the Web? Need your content updated? Training? Web CMS support? Just contact the appropriate staff member listed in the contact information.
Hours of Operation and Turn-around for web content updates
ITS web developers are standing by to assist you, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Requests for assistance will be acknowledged within one business day. Please understand that some requests take longer than one business day to complete.
Dos and Don'ts when requesting web content updates
For maximum results with the fastest turnaround time possible, please follow these tips when contacting the Web Development Office.
- Send questions and descriptions of changes
- Include applicable links
- Include original uncompressed photos and documents
- Highlight page changes
- Request large changes to PDFs
- Send professional photos without copyright release
- Send Microsoft Publisher files
- Put images in Word documents
Preferred File Types
The Web Development Office works best with the following file types: pdf, doc, docx, jpg or jpeg, xls, xlsx, png, eps, psd, ai, svg, xml, and html.