Are you interested in discussing one or more of our services with a TTC consultant? Feel free to request a confidential, one-on-one appointment today by clicking on the button below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Workshops on Demand
What is a workshop on Demand?
TTC staff can develop and deliver sessions for Colleges, individual departments or programs, or groups of faculty focused on your specific needs for professional development. These interactive, evidence-based sessions can be adjusted to varying lengths of time and tailored to specific disciplinary interests.
Ideas for workshops that TTC can develop for you
- Assessment of student learning (course or program level)
- Improving student engagement in your courses
- Curriculum mapping: What is it? How do we do it?
- Getting started in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL)
- Effective peer review of teaching
- Creating accessible course materials
- Envisioning a new learning management system
- Taking your teaching technology toolkit to the next level
How does the request process work?
If you have an idea for a workshop that you'd like TTC to bring to your group, complete the workshop request form. A TTC staff member will contact you to set up an appointment to discuss the proposal. Please allow for a three-week lead time between the initial meeting to discuss your proposal and the date of the workshop.