Mission and Goals
CSS to Hide Title
The Teaching and Technology Center strives to provide faculty support services, programming, and resources in the pursuit of effective and innovative teaching that enhances learning and student success at UW-Platteville.
The goals of the Teaching and Technology Center are to:
- Advance the scholarship of teaching and learning at UW-Platteville.
- Encourage the scholarship of engagement and high impact practices to enhance teaching and learning at UW-Platteville.
- Provide training and support of teaching and learning technologies available at UW-Platteville.
- Disseminate information on critical issues and initiatives that are focused on the enhancement of teaching and learning at UW-Platteville.
- Identify resources and research results to showcase best practices in the area of teaching and learning technologies.
- Support communication efforts on campus between governance groups that impact teaching and learning at UW-Platteville.
- Seek and share innovative and effective strategies to maximize the impact of current and future resources devoted to the enhancement of teaching and learning at UW-Platteville.
- Strengthen outreach within the UW System and beyond, related to teaching and learning initiatives at UW-Platteville.