The Teaching and Technology Center provides resources on a variety of topics related to teaching and learning. We are available to research and provide information on topics related to teaching, learning and the technologies used in the learning environment.
The Teaching and Technology Center provides resources on demand about a variety of topics related to teaching and learning, as well as learning technologies.
- New Employee Resource Guide
- Syllabus Checksheet
- Fall 2017 - Calendar Template
- Fall 2017 - Course Calendar Template (M-W-F)
- Fall 2017 - Course Calendar Template (T-Th)
- Fall 2017 - First 8 Week Course Calendar Template (M-W)
- Fall 2017 - First 8 Week Course Calendar Template (T-Th)
SELECTED Topics of Interest for Faculty and Teaching Staff
Here you will find some of our favorite Internet resources. Not seeing what you're looking for, let us know and we can do some research to get you started with a new topic.
Professional Development and Research
- Office of Professional and Instructional Development (Wisconsin)
- Professional and Organizational Development (National)
- International Association for the SoTL (International)
- Carnegie Foundation for Advancement of Teaching
- Learning Technology Development Council (Wisconsin)