Submit an item
CSS to Hide Title
Request an Asset Pick Up
Pioneer Restore collects and redistributes all campus-owned equipment and supplies to reduce landfill waste & conserve natural resources. If you have campus-owned asset(s) that you no longer need, please submit the following form & we will remove them within 3-5 business days. Large moves will take more time & should be scheduled in advance with Waste Minimization Coordinator - Joshua Chamberland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Where does your asset go?
- All furniture pick up requests are forwarded onto the Campus Designer for evaluation. Furniture that meets certain criteria will be kept on campus for reuse.
- All electronic technology pick up requests are forwarded onto ITS for evaluation. Technology that meets certain criteria will be kept on campus for reuse.
- We sell most recovered assets in our storefront located in Glenview Commons; Assets with high resale value are typically listed in public auctions.
- If an asset is deemed not selleable, we ensure that we dispose of it in a manner that meets stringent security, environmental, and safety standards (Donation, Recycling, etc.)
Assets are picked up by Restore staff Tuesday & Thursday afternoons from 12:30 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.. Multiple like-items (e.g. 10 chairs) may be submitted with one form. Assets of high resale value that are not alike should each be submitted separately (low resale value items may be descibed in a single form submission). If you believe your asset(s) may contain hazardous materials or be harmful to the handler, please consult this list and contact The Risk Management Office.
Pioneer Restore Rules
- All items must be property of the State of Wisconsin (no personal items will be accepted);
- Only items with potential resale value will be accepted (please review our waste procedures if you are unsure of the best place for your item(s) to go);
- Pioneer Restore retains the right to refuse any item;
- Any department that sends special/universal/hazardous items to Pioneer Restore will be charged a disposal fee (view a list of special/universal/hazardous items here);
- Items will be priced at a reasonable market value, Pioneer Restore reserves the right to determine this price;
- Surplus property that does not sell will be disposed of in the best and most environmentally-conscious method available;
- 75% of any sale proceeds over $500/item will be returned to the department of origin; the rest of sale proceeds are retained by Pioneer Restore to cover operational costs;
- At the end of each fiscal year, any sale proceeds generated above and beyond surplus operational costs for that year will be distributed back to departments that accounted for 5% or more of total sales at a rate relative to sales of that department during that year.