DEAL (Disability, Education, Awareness, Leadership), formerly Students Planning for Success, is an all-inclusive campus organization aimed at supporting students with disabilities and informing the community about these disabilities. DEAL became an officially recognized organization at UW-Platteville in May 1996. There is not a membership fee and anyone may attend our meetings. If you would like more information and would like to join, please visit the DEAL organization page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of DEAL is to:
- Bring together a diverse group of students with a common interest in disabilities.
- Assist all students in developing social, communication, and academic skills.
- Inform others about various disabilities and challenges that affect people in our community.
Why Become Involved?
- Leadership opportunities are available!
- Network with other students, organizations and staff on campus!
- Ideas for projects and events are welcome.