Assessment Workshops & Resources
This page includes links to a variety of assessment resources with a particular focus on workshops and resources specific to co-curricular, service, and academic support units. All resources are grouped by content area. New links and information will continue to be added over time.
Please go to the Compliance Assist Resources page for more information on that system.
Resources Specific to University of Wisconsin-Platteville
Method Selection & Method How To's
Data Analysis, Sharing & Reporting
Assessment Professional Organizations & Involvement Opportunities
- ACPA - Commission for Assessment and Evaluation(link)
- NASPA - Student Affairs Assessment, Evaluation and Research Knowledge Community (link)
- SAAL - Student Affairs Assessment Leaders - primarily serves as a professional listserv (link)
- American Eduational Research Assocation(link)
- Association for Institutional Research(link)
Have question that wasn't answered? Have a suggestion for other resources? Contact the Coordinator of Co-Curricular Assessment and Program Review (see contact information in right-hand pane).