Info Center Check Cashing
One check per day per qualified individual may be cashed for $60.25 for UW-Platteville students, faculty, and staff only.
- The Information Center will cash personal checks up to $60.00 with a $.25 check-cashing fee.
- The Information Center will cash UW-Platteville payroll checks up to $60.00 with a $.25 cashing fee for a total of $60.25.
- Students may cash checks from their parents or grandparents up to $60.00 with a $.25 cashing fee for a total of $60.25.
Checks found with insufficient funds will be assessed at a rate established by the Markee Pioneer Student Center administration.
- If a check is returned, a service charge is assessed and must be paid immediately.
- After a third check is returned, check cashing privileges are permanently denied.
- After any returned check, all university records are put on hold until the check fees are satisfied.