Today’s researchers must comply with a variety of federal, state, and campus regulations governing research with human subjects/animals, conflict of interest, and responsible conduct of research. Research and Sponsored Programs manages a range of compliance programs and provides support/services to facilitate compliance including the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) online training modules (link below). All students, staff and faculty performing research are encouraged (or required if using federal funds) to go through this training.
- Animal Care and Use Committee - ACUC
- Improvement of Learning Committee - ILC
- Institutional Review Board for the Protection of Human Subjects
- Research and Ethics Committee - REC
New users will need to create an account.
Training modules available include:
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Animal Care and Use (for a variety of animals)
- Financial Conflict of interest