Rewarding work with an educational value
In addition to helping you pay for college, working on campus offers countless other benefits—from developing new skills and discovering new strengths to networking and professional growth. Student employment opportunities are available to UW-Platteville Richland students regardless of financial aid status.
Why work on campus?
- Gain valuable training and work experience
- Develop skills applicable to post-graduate career
- Personal and professional growth
- Networking opportunities
- Increased connection to campus
- Flexible scheduling
- 25 hour/week maximum helps to balance classes and work