The University of Wisconsin Platteville Richland prides itself on providing personal attention to support students as they succeed, excel and achieve their individual academic goals. UW-Platteville Richland is a freshman-sophomore campus of the University of Wisconsin, one of the finest university systems in the world. Students can begin any major and earn an Associate of Arts & Sciences degree, their personal general education foundation that transfers to all UW campuses.
UW-Platteville Richland serves southwestern Wisconsin as a cultural center and provides a wide variety of non-credit outreach courses for people of all ages.
Located in the peaceful community of Richland Center, Wisconsin, the birthplace of world-renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright, the campus offers many advantages including:
- the lowest tuition in the UW System
- modern student housing just across from the campus
- dedicated faculty
- faculty & staff who specialize in working with freshmen and sophomores
- small classes
- your personal academic advisor
- guidance and support as you build a foundation for success in academics and your career
- the Guaranteed Transfer Program
At UW-Platteville Richland, you get the personal attention of a private college at public university prices.