Area Employment Opportunities
Caravel Autism Health, locations throughout SW WI. Hires entry-level therapists to work one-on-one with children with autism in the home
- Website: http://caravelautism.com/careers/
DAC, Inc., Dubuque, IA. A not-for-profit agency that offers both employment and residential services to individuals with disabilities.
- Website: http://www.dacincorp.com/
- Phone number: 563-583-1791
Four Oaks, Dubuque, IA. A non-profit child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health agency
- Website: http://www.fouroaks.org/
- Phone number: 1-563-557-3100
Friendly Frogs Child Care, Platteville, WI.
- Phone number: 348-8200
Great Beginnings Learning Center, Platteville, WI. Child care.
- Phone number: 348-7003
Hillcrest Family Services, Dubuque, IA. A large social service agency supporting comprehensive inpatient and outpatient treatment programs in child, adolescent, and adult mental health.
- Website: http://www.hillcrest-fs.org/
Hills and Dales, Dubuque, IA. A not-for-profit human services organization providing services to children and young adults with severe and profound mental and physical disabilities
- Website: http://www.hillsdales.org/
- Phone number: 1-563-556-7878
- Contact: Carolyn Nivling 563-556-7878, ext. 217
Integrated Development Services (based in Madison, but contract for work in SW WI). A mental health clinic in Madison that provides intensive, in-home therapy for children with autism.
- Website: www.ids-wi.com or www.ids-wi.com/careeropportunities.html
- Phone number: 1-800-218-3781
Lyghthouse Llc, Assisted living facility.
- Phone number: 608/348-4944 or (888) 339-4721
- Lund Van-Dyke Centers for Autism, (formerly Applied Behavior Analysts). Hires entry-level therapists to work one-on-one with children with autism in the home.
- Opening Doors Transitional housing and domestic violence center.
- Southwest Opportunities Center, Lancaster, WI. An organization that works with individuals with developmental disabilities.
UW-Platteville Children’s Center, Platteville. WI. Day care/early childhood education
- Website: http://www.uwplatt.edu/childrenc/
- Phone: 342-1260
- Wisconsin Early Autism Project, SW WI and Madison area. Hires entry-level therapists to work one-on-one with children with autism in the home.
- CNA training is available through Southwest Technical College in Fennimore
Updated August 2017