Strengthen the soft skills needed to motivate, develop, and direct employees as well as successfully manage projects and resources. You’ll evolve from a technical engineer into a manager of engineers by developing an understanding of forecasting, planning, scheduling and decision-making models.
The credit you earn from you certificate can be applied toward the completion of the online Master of Science in Engineering program.
The certificate is earned by completing 12 graduate credits.
- Advanced Cost and Value Analysis
- Advanced Production and Operation Analysis
- Applied Statistics
- Continuous Improvement with Lean Principles
- Engineering Management
- Project Management Techniques I
- Quality Engineering and Management
- Systems Engineering Management
- Taguchi Method of Designing Experiments