Developed in coordination with business and industry leaders in nearby Wisconsin Dells, the Associate of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management can launch your career into this exciting and growing field. Our program will introduce you to the unique business and customer service principles you’ll need to succeed in management positions at restaurants, hotels, attractions, and more.
The School of Business at UW-Platteville has also established a partnership with UW-Stout’s world-renowned School of Hospitality Leadership that allows for a seamless transition into UW-Stout’s bachelor's degree program with full junior standing. Plus, because they offer the degree on campus or online, you can continue your education wherever it works best for you.
Courses available on campus or online
- General education requirements
- Required core courses: Global Business, Oral Communications for Professionals, Elementary Statistics, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Early Internship, Excel for Business
- Elective courses: Introduction to Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Business Communications
Courses available online
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Food Service Operations
- Principles of Lodging
- Hospitality Employee Supervision