Campus security authority

Locations where students travel for university-sponsored business or activities may be subject to Clery reporting requirements. If you are traveling with students on a trip that consists of more than one night, and you or UW-Platteville has written agreement to control space that the students will be using, please provide the information requested below.  A written agreement can be anything from a formal contract, to a hotel reservation, to an email.  For questions regarding this form, please contact Jason Williams at the University Police Department (608) 342-1584.

If you are a faculty or staff member and you are traveling with students, please take the CSA training to familiarize yourself with your responsibilities.

Enter your first and last name.
Position/Department/Student Organization

Footer Anchor