The Spring 2018 meal plan application opens on October 2, 2017.
spring 2018 meal plan application is now open
spring 2018 meal plan change - free period
- November 27 - December 8
- You are able to change your Meal Plan for Spring 2018 at no charge.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in the Meal Access Office during this time period.
- Any changes made after this time will be assessed a $20 Change Fee
running out of meals??
- Come to the Meal Access Office and add more meals anytime
- Be sure to bring your Pioneer Passport ID
- Will be billed to your PASS account
CHANGES TO fall MEAL PLANS
- you can no longer change your Fall Meal Plan
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or 608-342-1404.
Introduction to Meal Plans
UW-Platteville Dining Services offers a wide variety of delicious and nutritional foods at eight locations throughout campus. Freshmen and sophomores, students with less than 60 credits, who are living in the residence halls, are required to be on a meal plan while off-campus students may choose to participate in our program. We offer nine (9) meal plan choices to accommodate 19 meal periods each week. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are offered Monday through Friday, while brunch and dinner are served on Saturday and Sunday. Meal service is available during the academic year, excluding holidays and semester breaks. A student's Pioneer Passport ID is used to retrieve the meal plan account at all Dining Services locations.
attention all campus departments
If you are needing lunch meal service for any reason, please contact the Meal Access Office to complete a Department Charge form and order your meal cards. Please provide a minimum of 5 days notice for this service. Late fees will be applied to any requsets not received within this timeline. Contact us at 608-342-1404 or firstname.lastname@example.org.