Introduction to Online Learning
Introduction to Online Learning is your quick start guide to UW-Platteville Distance Education.
You will have access to the self-paced course for approximately six months. The course is provided at no charge, so you have nothing to lose and much to gain. The course will show you how to be a successful distance education student and introduce you to online resources you will utilize as you complete your degree.
Once you have been admitted, you will be invited to participate in Introduction to Online Learning. Watch for an e-mail directing you to the course log-in page to access Introduction to Online Learning.
If you have any questions, contact Marcia Rako at 800.362.5460 or email@example.com.
We'll cover four topics:
- Meet your Advisor
Keys to Successful Online Learning
- Time Management
- Online Communication
- Successful Group Projects
- Awareness and Staying in the Loop
- Final Grades
- How to Successfully Complete Your Degree
- Finance Your Education
- Distance Education
- Academic Resources (academic advisor and library)
- Technical Resources (PASS, PASS Express, and technical support)
- Support for Student with Disabilities