USP Visa Information

Fijian Village

A student visa is required for students wishing to study in Fiji for a semester or academic year. 

A visa is an official document affixed in a U.S. Passport by the Fijian Consulate General granting permission to live and study in Fiji for the duration that the visa is valid.  As of January 2013, there is no fee to apply for an Fijian student visa. 

Students need to apply for their Fijian student visa through UW-Platteville Education Abroad, and all of the necessary documents and information will be provided by UW-Platteville Education Abroad upon application.  Once accepted, the UW-Platteville Education Abroad On-Site Coordinator will apply for students' visas on their behalf. 

For the most up to date information on the Fijian student visa process and procedures, please visit the Suva, Fiji U.S. Embassy website:

Footer Anchor