Students from more than 55 institutions nationwide have studied at the University of the South Pacific (USP) through UW-Platteville Education Abroad, and future applicants must:
- be a degree-seeking undergraduate student who is currently enrolled at a U.S.-based college or university.
- have completed at least one full-time semester of college at the time of application and have at least sophomore standing at the time of participation.
- have a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA.
- be in good academic and disciplinary standing at the time of application and participation.
Students are not required to have a minimum language proficiency for any program, but courses taught in languages other than English will have specific language proficiency requirements.
In addition to any application procedures required by students' home instutitions, the following must be submitted via the UW-Platteville Education Abroad online application system:
- $50 Application Fee
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of US Passport (*Students who do not currently hold a US Passport must apply for one and submit proof of application before the program application deadline)
- Education Abroad Statement of Purpose
- Fijian Application for a Permit to Study
- International Study Course Approval Form (*UW-Platteville students)
- Official Academic Transcript
- Passport Photos
- Signed Statements of Responsibility and Understanding
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- USP Accommodation Application
- USP Application for Admission
- USP Course Advisement Form
- USP Medical Examination Form
- UW-Platteville Education Abroad Application
Applicants will also have access to information to assist them throughout the application process. Upon acceptance, additional pre-departure information and requirements will be applicable.