Campus Services for Distance Students
If you live near Platteville and are interested, distance education students may pay a segregated fee each semester to utilize the services below. They are only offered as a package; please review the offerings carefully to determine if you would benefit from participating. Undergraduate student fees are $38.33 per credit; $460 for 12 credits or more. Graduate student fees are $51.11 per credit; $460 for 9 credits or more.
- Student rates for the Children’s Center daycare
- Free tickets to Pioneer athletic events
- Student rates for the Pioneer Activity Center
- Student rates for parking
- Pioneer Transit (campus shuttle)
- Student rates for shows at the Center for the Arts
- Access to Student Health Services and University Counseling Services
If you would like to participate for the upcoming term, contact your advisor and request that the segregated fees be assessed to your account. The fees will appear as a separate charge on your bill. The due date for these fees will be the same as your tuition payment deadline. After paying your tuition and fees, you will need to come to the Platteville campus to have a picture taken for your student identification card.
If you have questions about any of the above services, please contact each office for more information.