AERES Visa Information

CAH Dronten

A student visa is not required for students holding U.S. Citizenship intending to study at the AERES University of Applied Sciences.

U.S. Citizens are required to obtain a residence permit to study in the Netherlands.  Upon application to AERES, all of the necessary documents that students need to apply for their residence permit will be provided to them by UW-Platteville Education Abroad and the AERES International office.

If you are not a U.S. Citizen, you may require a student visa to study at AERES. Please consult the Study in Holland Visa Application Wizard  for more information:

Footer Anchor