WUAS Visa Information

Zwolle, Netherlands

A student visa is not required for students intending to study at the Windesheim University of Applied Sciences (WUAS)

U.S. Citizens are required to obtain a residence permit to study in the Netherlands.  Upon application to WUAS, all of the necessary documents that students need to apply for their residence permit will be provided to them by UW-Platteville Education Abroad and the WAUS International office.  For the most up to date information on the Dutch residence permit process and procedures, please visit WUAS's website: http://www.windesheiminternational.nl/about-windesheim/studying-at-windesheim/visa-service/.

Footer Anchor