manager self service
- Worker's Compensation
- Manager Approval Instructions -
- Supervisors Unclassified Employee Leave Report Checklist
- 2107-18 Bi-Weekly Payroll Schedule
- 2017-18 Academic Payroll Schedule
- Off-Boarding Checklist
- Performance Improvement Plan
forms for payroll and human resources:
- Talent Management Resources
- Employee Performance Review
- Promotion Request
- Job Security
- Retitling Request
- Position Description Questionnaire (PDQ) (18 pages)
- One-Time/Base Rate Adjustment Request
UW-Platteville strives to provide varied learning opportunities for our students, and employment opportunities on campus are beneficial to both the student employees and the hiring department. Openings may be posted on the Student Employment Job Board. Once a hire is made, complete the Work Authorization online, print and provide to the student employee(s) for completion and submittal to the Student Employment Office.
Student employees may not begin work until all required documentation has been received by the Student Employment Office. Student employees may access the required documents online at the Student Employee Self Service page.
- Student Employment Handbook
- Student Employment Application (rev. 8/30/2016)
Work-Study/Regular Work Authorization Form (rev. 1/30/2018)
- Work-Study/Regular Work Authorization Instructions
Request for Lump Sum Payment for Student Employee (rev. 8/21/2017)
- Lump sum payment to student employees is discouraged. Submit the Lump Sum Request form for determination on a case-by-case basis.
- New Student Employee Checklist
- Wage Guidelines
Change Request Form (rev. 11/21/2017)
- Use for wage, funding, and title changes.
- Student Employee Web Clock Time Reporting
- Student Employee Lump Sum Time Reporting
- 2017-18 Pay Schedule
- Student Employment Termination Form (rev. 1/17/2018)
Presentations for Supervisors and Approvers of Student Employees
- Hiring Student Employees: Processes and Documents, presented January 11, 2018.
Monday - Friday
Academic Year: 7:45 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
2300 Ullsvik Hall