Welcome from the Vice Chancellor for Enrollment and Student Success
Welcome to Enrollment and Student Success at UW-Platteville! In collaboration with campus and community partners, our team recruits, retains, and supports students and alumni through high-quality services and transformative learning opportunities.
As a team, we bring together key enrollment management, academic support, and co-curricular functions of the university in order to provide more consistent and comprehensive student support. Our efforts are focused on supporting academic excellence, increasing student success and retention, and empowering each individual to create a positive university climate.
The priorities of Enrollment and Student Success for the 2017-18 academic year are to:
- Develop a shared sense of mission and purpose through increased communication and cross-collaboration
- Initiate the creation of a University Enrollment and Retention Plan in collaboration with partners across the institution
- Enhance the advising experience through the implementation of COMPASS and initiating follow-up on the findings of the Future of Advising project
- Institute a university-wide process to collect and disseminate information about student participation in high impact practices and experiential learning opportunities
- Enhance recruitment by improving communications to prospective students regarding the overall enrollment process and the financing of their education
- Increase coordination and promotion of student success initiatives across the institution by revamping UW-Platteville’s co-curricular learning framework
- Continue to implement consistent and comprehensive assessment practices throughout the division
Do you have ideas on how we can improve student success? Are you looking to collaborate? Are you a student in need of help or support? Please reach out!
Angela M. Udelhofen
Vice Chancellor for Enrollment and Student Success
The University of Wisconsin-Platteville is committed to creating a safe and informed campus community. In compliance with federal guidelines, the Clery Report provides information about UW-Platteville crime and safety statistics.