IT & Course Support
- Master of Business Administration (emphasis in Organizational Development), Upper Iowa University
- Bachelor of Science in Technology & Information Management , Upper Iowa University
- Associate's Degree in CIS-Microcomputer Specialist, Southwest Wisconsin Technical College
- Associate's Degree in CIS-Programming, Southwest Wisconsin Technical College
- Vocational Diploma in Office Assistant program, Southwest Wisconsin Technical College
Beth Ambort came to the University of Wisconsin-Platteville in 2015 with 20 years of experience in information technology. Her experience includes programming, networking, software support, and hardware support. In her role as an IT & Course Support staff member, she works with the Distance Learning Center and Alternative Delivery Systems to deliver technical support for non-traditional students and the instructors who serve their needs.
Ambort lives in Potosi, WI, with her husband, Dave. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, grilling out, volunteering, and learning new skills.