UWS On-Site Staff
International Student Services at the University of the West of Scotland (UWS) manages on-site matters for the UW-Platteville Exchange program and provides information, assistance and advice to current international (EU and non-EU) students at UWS on matters including:
- Student visas and immigration
- Visas to travel outside the UK
- Working in the UK during and after your studies
- Inviting your relatives’ to visit you in the UK
- Financial issues (funding sources, student support, fees, student hardship, private trusts and charities, Student Association Emergency Hardship Fund, Council Tax liability)
- Welfare and health issues, including mental wellbeing
- Personal welfare and safety, including personal difficulties, social events for international students, HOST visits
As exchange students’ primary on-site contacts, students studying abroad at UWS through UW-Platteville Education Abroad are encouraged to contact the UWS International staff with any matters once in-country. Until then, students are encouraged to direct any inquires to the UW-Platteville Education Abroad staff.
Learn more about the UWS International Student Services at their website.