Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the School of Education you will be able to:
- Design effective instructional plans, based on informal and formal assessment data, for individuals possessing a diverse range of skill and ability.
- Create a learning environment to support positive educational outcomes.
- Employ varied instructional practices, strategies, and assessments to facilitate student learning of concepts and skills.
- Demonstrate a proficient use of content-specific academic language.
- Demonstrate appropriate levels of professional and ethical behaviors expected in your professional setting.