Building Construction Management
Students take coursework in 2D drafting, building materials, estimating, scheduling, 3D modeling of buildings, administration of construction, commercial building, and various management courses. This prepares them to be assistant project managers, field engineers, estimators, inspectors, and many other entry-level positions.
- New Commercial Construciton Lab Offers Unique Opportunity October 6, 2016
- Students Create Commemmorative Art August 4, 2016
- Mark Alber-Pioneer Spotlight April 29, 2016
- Students Gain Hands-On Experience Building House January 4, 2016
- UW-Platteville students build their way to success in Las Vegas November 18, 2013