The information on this page will be particularly useful for new employees and their mentors to build a strong mentoring relationship.
If you have suggestions for or questions about the mentoring program at UW-Platteville, please contact the Teaching and Technology Center, at 608.342.1798 or email@example.com. We will be happy to share ideas with you about mentoring!
- Mentoring at UW-Platteville for EMS Fall 2015
For Mentors (UW-Platteville)
For Mentees (UW-Platteville)
MORE INFORMATION ON Mentoring
- Distance Education Mentoring (International Journal on E-Learning, 2013)
- Faculty Mentorship at Colleges and Universities (College Teaching, 52/1)
- The International Mentor: Strategies and Guidelines (Professional Psychology, 2002)
- Mentoring Program Outcomes (Academy of Management Journal, 2000)
- Mentoring for Women and Underrepresented Minorities (Journal of the National Medical Association, 2006)
- Meta Analysis of Mentoring (Psychological Bulletin, 2013)
- Navigation the Academy: A Guide to Gaining Tenure (Diverse, 2012)
- Professional Development and Role of Mentorship (Nursing Standard, 2008)
- Sample Roadmap for a Mentoring Relationship (Diversity in Governance - A Toolkit for Nonprofit Boards, 2007)
- Women of Color in Higher Education (Adult Learning, 2013)