CSS to Hide Title
The Master of Science in Education program with an English education emphasis is offered through a partnership between the University of Wisconsin-Platteville and South Central University for Nationalities in Wuhan, China. Established in 2001, our program has been providing students in China with the opportunity to receive high-quality American graduate education.
China's Ministry of Education.
News and Events
The program is accepting applications for Cohort 15 during spring 2018
- Cohort 15 Course Schedule
- Classes will begin on July 9, 2018 at South Central University for Nationalities, Wuhan.
- The application deadline is June 1, 2018.
- Please visit our Admission Page for admission requirements.
To apply to the program, please contact Nan Li in the International Affairs office at South Central University for Nationalities. Her e-mail address is email@example.com and her office phone is 027.87532143.
- On-campus Cohort 13 students will attend UW-Platteville's 200th commencement on May 11, 2018.
- The MSEE program and UW-Platteville Writing Center have initiated a pilot project, in which the Writing Center has been providing free online tutoring services to off-campus Cohort 13 students regarding their seminar papers.