The mission of the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs is to support retention and academic attainment for African-American, Native American, Latino/a, and Asian students. Our goal is to help these underrepresented minority students successfully navigate higher education, seek leadership opportunities, and prepare for their professional and educational futures.
OMSA serves pre-college and college undergraduate students with youth outreach programming, leadership development, college advising, and programmatic services including; DRIVEN Scholars, Academic Enrichment Programs, and the Lawton Grant Program.
OMSA Services for Students
Come visit the OMSA office for any of the following:
- meet with an Auxiliary Advisor
- become more involved on campus and/or within our office
- learn about various scholarship/internship/resume building opportunities
- meet other students on campus and join the OMSA community
- get assistance in finding out what resources on campus can be most beneficial to you
- help get answers to any other random questions you may have!