Cohort 14 classes start July 10 , 2017 at South Central University for Nationalities, Wuhan. The following are required in order to apply for admission into the program:
- Application for Admission Form (English) and Application for Admission Form (Chinese)
- A transcript of the courses and grades (grading/marking sheets) taken in your bachelor’s degree program
- An English translation of the transcript of grades in item 2.
- A copy of your diploma, or certification of graduation, showing completion of your bachelor’s degree, with an English translation of the diploma/graduation certification.
A copy of at least one of the following:
- Result of TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), with a score of 80 or higher;
- Result of IELTS (International English Language Testing System), with a score of 6.5 or higher;
- Result of TEM-4 (Test for English Majors), the Chinese government's test for English majors;
- Result of CET-6 (College English Test), the Chinese government's test for non-English majors
The admission materials listed above must be submitted to the International Affairs Office at South Central University for Nationalities, Wuhan. That office will forward the admission materials to us. If you have questions regarding the admission materials, please contact Ms. Nan Li (Nancy), International Affairs Office at South Central University for Nationalities. Her e-mail address is email@example.com and her office phone is 027.8753.2143. You may also contact Dr. Yuanyuan Hu, Coordinator of the MSE/English Education program at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Once your admission materials have been received at UW-Platteville, they will be reviewed by Dr. Chanaka Mendis, Director of Graduate Studies, and Dr. Yuanyuan Hu, Coordinator of the MSE/English Education program. A final decision will then be made regarding your admission into the program.