Example of an Embedded Twitter Feed
- Username: This should be the Twitter username of the account for the feed that you wish to embed.
- Options: "Exclude replies" and "Auto-expand photos" should both be checked.
- Height: 300 (you can stray from 300 if there is a compelling reason)
- Theme: Light
- Link Color: Click on the text field for link color, and a color picker will appear. In that color picker, enter 076bb3 (the first character is a zero), and then click "Done."
- Check "Opt out of tailoring Twitter."
- Click "Create Widget."
- Twitter will generate some code (text) and make it available to you in a small text box. Copy all of that text and paste it in an e-mail message addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Web Development staff will set up your embedded Twitter feed once the e-mail is received.
- Web Development staff will wrap the HTML code generated by Twitter in a div with margin property of 15px 15px 0px 15px. (Note that bottom margin is zero.)