Registration: WebCMS Training
Who should attend
This workshop is intended for new content stewards or for those who would like a refresher. The workshop is scheduled for 90 minutes and consists of two parts:
- Part 1 - WebCMS Training - 60 mins - REQUIRED for access
- Part 2 - Additional Practice - 30 mins - OPTIONAL for those who want more time to "play"
By the end of the hour, you will
- become familiar with UW-Platteville's website and content management system (CMS)
- participate in hands-on exercises in a safe test environment
- be empowered with the skills to add and edit their own web pages
- be aware of the web resources and support available to you
If you are a new content steward, access to your assigned section(s) will be granted upon completion of the training.
All sessions are held in Hempel Collaboratory. Seating is limited to ensure a quality learning experience.