The University of Wisconsin-Platteville Information Security office is dedicated to partnering with the university community to promote practices, tools, awareness, guidelines, and policies that protect individual and organizational information from threats to the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of that information.
- Keeping your information safe during the holidays:
- Preventing and Responding to Identity Theft
- United States Computer Emergency Readiness Tips
- Microsoft Safety and Security Center
- Securing Your Mobile Device/Phone