Guest Account Request
Guest Account Criteria
Guest accounts are created for people that are not employees or students at UW-Platteville but still involved with activities at our campus. Examples of people that qualify for a guest account are:
- Retired or emeriti employees of UW-Platteville
- Student organization advisors not employed by or enrolled at UW-Platteville
- Community members serving on campus committees
- Non UW-Platteville users needing access to Business Intelligence
Please note: New employee accounts are automatically provisioned up to 60 days before the employee's start date. Therefore, incoming employees are not eligible for guest accounts.
To request a guest account, please fill out all fields on this form. The completed form is submitted to Information Technology Services for consideration and must be submitted at least one week prior to the date the account is needed. All guest account requests must be sponsored and endorsed by a current employee of UW-Platteville. Please understand that submitting a request does not guarantee approval. If approved and processed, recipients of guest accounts must present a photo ID at the Help Desk to obtain their NetID and password.
By submitting the form below you agree to read and abide by the following policies:
- UW-Platteville Acceptable Use Policy for Information Technology
- UW-System Acceptable Use Policy for Information Technology
How We Use Your Information
- Legal Name, Gender, and Date of Birth are required to generate a unique NetID.
- Gender, Date of Birth, and Current E-mail Address are used for internal purposes only and will not be included in public directories.
- Legal Name, Phone Number and Mailing Address will be included in the UW-Platteville Online Phonebook by default.