ITS Training Opportunities: WebCMS, Business Intelligence, and more
ITS offers training on administrative and productive campus technologies for students and staff.
New this year: Monthly workshops for basic web content management skills
WebCMS Basics training is required for all new content stewards. All new stewards must attend this one-hour session before access can be granted to the website. Current content stewards who would like a refresher are invited to attend these sessions as well.
Registration is open for the following WebCMS Basics workshops:
- Tuesday, Oct. 4 from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 2 from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 1 from 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Full details and registration information are available at /its/registration-webcms-training.
Business Intelligence (BI) implements new author format
BI consumers who request author access will now attend one required four-hour workshop rather than two three-hour sessions. This shortened block covers that same author basics to get you started. New authors then have the option to attend an additional two-hour consultation with BI staff to work on department-specific questions related to your individual needs.
Registration is open for the following Level 2 Author and Level 1 Consumer workshops:
BI Level 2 Author
- Tuesday, Sept. 27 from 8:00 a.m. to noon – required workshop for access
- Wednesday, Sept. 28 from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. – optional consultation
- Register online at /its/registration-business-intelligence-level-2-training
BI Level 1 Consumer
- Thursday, Oct. 6 from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. – required workshop for access
- Register online at /its/registration-business-intelligence-level-1-training-0
If you have questions or would like to request accommodations for any of these workshops, please contact Deb Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest from Discover IT
Subscribe to Discover IT using our RSS feed.