Happy trails: Best wishes and important information for graduates
Graduates, access to your UW-Platteville account continues until February 2017. This includes Office 365, Desire2Learn, and PASS. However, you may want to start moving your personal files from campus network drives and OneDrive sooner than later. Check out details in the ITS Knowledge Base.
The free Office applications you downloaded to your personal devices through Office 365 will also expire around the time your campus account is disabled. Keep using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and Access by purchasing Office 365 University. You’ll get a four-year subscription to the desktop apps and 1 TB of online storage at the special rate of $1.65/month ($78.99 for the four-year subscription).
Your eligibility to buy from the Wisconsin Integrated Software Catalog ends during the summer after you graduate from UW-Platteville. Be sure to make your purchases before you leave.
Information Technology Services wishes to acknowledge its student employees who graduated last weekend:
- Jaime Arreguin, Media Studies with an emphasis in Audio/Video Production
- Victoria Engel, Industrial Engineering with an emphasis in Management and a minor in Business Administrator
- Preston Frie, Business Administration with an Emphasis in Supply Chain Management
- Peter Geier, Criminal Justice with a minor in Psychology
- Thomas Hofer, Media Studies with an emphasis in Audio/Video Production and a minor in Social Media
- Sean Morgan, Computer Science
- Zach Nieland, Media Studies; Criminal Justice; Forensic Investigation
- Brittany Schmidt, Media Studies with an emphasis in Public Relations and a minor in Social Media
- Rachel Schneider, Media Studies with an emphasis of Public Relations and minor in Audio/Visual Production
- Trevor Spees, Software Engineering, Digital Track
Thank you for your service to ITS and the campus community. Best wishes in your future endeavors!
Latest from Discover IT
Subscribe to Discover IT using our RSS feed.