Application Instructions - Conger Scholarship
Applying for the Conger Scholarship
Instructions for New Students
1. Go to the ISSS site to apply here.
2. Click the "Apply Now" button.
3. Select "I do not have login credentials to this site." Click "Submit."
4. Select "I am not currently registered at an institution." Click "Submit."
5. Complete the New User Form. Click "Create Account."
6. You will receive an email with your username and temporary password. Use the link provided in that email to return to the ISSS site to login with your username and temporary password.
7. After logging in, please select the semester for which you are applying for admission. If you are applying between January-July, you should select the Fall term. If you are applying between August-December, you should select the Spring term.
8. Click "Apply."
9. Under "Required Forms," click on "Conger Scholarship Application Form." You will need to upload the following documents into the application form:
- High school transcript (for new freshmen) or College transcript (for transfers). Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Letter of Recommendation. Please submit a letter of recommendation (written in English) from your school.
- Conger Scholarship Application Form. You may download the Conger Scholarship Application Form for New International Students here.
10. After completing and uploading the required documents the application, click "Submit."
11. Applicants who apply before the priority deadline will be notified within 2 weeks of the priority deadline if they are awarded the scholarship.
Instructions for Continuing Students
- Go to /isss to log in to your online ISSS account. Click on "ISSS Log In." Log in to your online ISSS account with your ISSS account username and password. If you do not remember your password, click "Forgot your password?" below the Login button, and a temporary password will be send to your email and you will be able to log in and reset your password.
- Click on "Search Programs" (left side of page in black box underneath "Your Home Page")
- In the dropdown box next to "Show:", select "Scholarship" and click "Search."
- Click on the scholarship/tuition remission for which you would like to apply.
- Click on "Apply Now."
- Click on the link to the scholarship form to begin working on your application.
- Under "Required Forms," click on "Conger Scholarship Application Form." You will need to upload the following documents into the application form:
- Letter of Recommendation. Please submit a letter of recommendation written by a UW-Platteville professor or academic advisor.
- Conger Scholarship Application Form. You may download the Conger Scholarship Application Form here. If you need to log out before completing the application, click on "Save" at the bottom of the application form.
Note: If you need to log out before completing the application, click on "Save" at the bottom of the application form.The next time you log in to your ISSS online account, a link to your scholarship application will appear on your Applicant Home Page. Click "Submit" after you have completed the application.
Fore more information about the Conger Scholarship click on the links below: