Academic Records


Academic Records (called transcripts in the US), confirming all of your secondary and/or university education, must be mailed directly from the school that you attended to the UW-Platteville Office of Admission and Enrollment Services. Academic records must be in the original language along with a certified English translation. All academic records should include the dates of attendance, level of study, list of subjects, school leaving marks (grades) earned, rank in class (when possible) and the grading system used. Official records should include all exam or test results and certificates, diplomas or degrees earned. All of these requirements are mandatory and must be official documents. Photocopies of official records are acceptable if an authorized university, government or public official has certified them after the documents have been copied.

Footer Anchor