Undergraduate Admission Application Change Form
CSS to Hide Title
The Admission Application Change Form is intended for use by undergraduate (on-campus) applicants for
the fall or spring terms at UW-Platteville.
UNDERGRADUATE (ON-CAMPUS) APPLICANTS
To request a change to information submitted on the UW System Application for Admission, please complete
the form below. Requests for changes are typically processed within a few business days. For some requests,
additional information may be required.
CURRENT STUDENTS AND SUMMER, GRADUATE, AND ONLINE APPLICANTS
Requests for changes, updates, or cancellations must be made by contacting the respective office:
- Current UW-Platteville students: Office of the Registrar
- Summer applicants: Office of the Registrar
- Incoming students who have already registered for classes: Office of the Registrar
- Graduate (on-campus) applicants: School of Graduate Studies
- Online (undergraduate and graduate) applicants: Distance Learning Center