Some Tips for Deleting Discussion Groups
As we move on with Desire2Learn 10.1, we are learning that some of the options and actions that relocated aren’t as intuitive as they once were. One such instance is when you need to delete a group from the Group Discussions area. The current process is described below:
- Select Discussions from the More tab.
- Select the More Actions drop down box.
- Select Delete from the drop down menu.
- This will bring up the Delete Forums and Topics page.
- Click the box next to each group to delete.
- Click the Delete Selected button.
For additional questions or assistance, please contact ICET at 342.1792 or email@example.com .
Latest ICET News
Subscribe to ICET News
Subscribe to ICET News using our RSS feed.