- Exempt University Staff
- Non-Exempt University Staff
- University Staff Temporary (LTE)
- 9 Month Employees
- 12 Month Employees
- Supervisor Boot Camp - 2015
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)-Employee
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)-Supervisor
- Employee Assistance Program - FEI
- 2017-18 Leadership Academy
- 2016-17 Leadership Academy
- Worker's Compensation
- Payment to Individual (PIR) Directions
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I find information on our employee assistance program (EAP)?
Q. How do I find out about HR events, payroll dates and HR-related deadlines on campus?
Q. How do I register for an event? Why do I have to register?
Q. I received a compliance training notice for Title IX. Why do I need to complete this and does this cost me money? How long will it take?
Q. What is Leadership Academy and how can I participate?
Monday - Friday
Academic Year: 7:45 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
2300 Ullsvik Hall