Talent Management Resources
CSS to Hide Title
TALENT MANAGEMENT Resources
- Department Assignments
- Position Description Questionnaire (PDQ). Must be complete for new Academic Staff positions and submit to Human Resources for evaluation and titling prior to initiation of the employee recruitment process.
- Job Posting Timeline Policy
- Job Advertisement Guidelines
- Form 5 - Contract Request (submit with resume/CV)
- Rubric (Applicant Assessment)
- Academic Staff Announcement
- Faculty/Instructional Announcement
- University Staff Announcement
* If you use Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer as your browser you will be given the option to open the form(s) for completion, which you may then save to an appropriate directory. If you use Chrome you will need to save the form in order to open and complete it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When hiring an employee, what is the appropriate start date?
Q. Are there any interview questions that are required?
All employee recruitments must include a question related to the candidates’ eligibility to work in the U.S. The following question is included as a screening question for all applicants:
Are you legally authorized to work in the U.S.?
Q. Do we sponsor visas for employees?
We often have a number of foreign nationals that apply for Academic Staff and Faculty positions. Because we DO NOT sponsor Visas for Academic or University Staff positions and DO sponsor Visas for Faculty, committees must ask these questions of all finalists during the interview process:
Are you legally authorized to work in the US?
If not, what is your current immigration status?
If so, will you now or in the future require sponsorship for an employment visa status?
Q. How do I write a job announcement?
Monday - Friday
Academic Year: 7:45 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
2300 Ullsvik Hall