The principal goal of the Highway Technician Certification Program (HTCP) is to certify that individuals have demonstrated abilities to engage in quality control or quality assurance activities in highway work contracted by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. Those that have met those requirements are posted on the HTCP Certification List.
- List is maintained and posted to the website by HTCP
- Only current certification holders appear on the list
Materials Information Tracking (MIT)
- Maintained by Atwood Systems
- Direct inquiries to Atwood Systems
Each time the HTCP Certification List is updated it is forwarded onto Atwood Systems for an update to MIT. If an individual does not appear in MIT:
- Refresh the list by clicking on the UPDATES button in MIT
- Select the Project Data option
This will update all the reference data in the MIT system including the Certified Testers List.