WISCONSIN HISTORY SYMPOSIUM HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS
- The following hotels have offered a special rate for symposium attendees for Thursday, friday, and/or Saturday nights April 3-5, 2014
- Make your reservation by phone and mention that you are with the Wisconsin History Symposium
Super 8 Motel
100 Hwy 80-81 S, Hwy 80/81 and Business 151, Platteville, WI
- Call for reservation 608.348.8800
- Non-smoking hotel
- Choose a Single Queen Room (2 are handicap) facing the parking lot or a room with 2-double beds (1st floor with patio or 2nd flooor with a deck) facing the Rountree Creek.
- $60.00 plus tax per night
Country Inn by Carlson
630 S. Water St., Platteville, WI
- Call for reservation 608.348.7373
- Non-Smoking hotel
- Choose from a King room or a room with 2 Queen beds
$85.00 plus tax for Friday and/or Saturday night.
For Thursday night the WEB price is beter than what they could offer, so go on-line to register for Thursday April 3, 2014
Rooms will go quickly, so do not delay!
Registrants must book by Thursday April 13th or prices are not guarantee.
If you are eligible for tax-exemption, bring your tax exempt number and present at check-in.