Preventing the top 7 threats
- The biggest threats to men's health can often be prevented. Here's what you need to know to live a longer, healthier life.
- Testicular cancer occurs in the testicles (testes), which are located inside the scrotum, a loose bag of skin underneath the penis. The testicles produce male sex hormones and sperm for reproduction.
- Compared with other types of cancer, testicular cancer is rare. But testicular cancer is the most common cancer in American males between the ages of 15 and 34.
- Some facts about testicular cancer
- An examination of the testicles. The testicles (also called the testes) are the male reproductive organs that produce sperm and the hormone testosterone. They are located in the scrotum under the penis.
- Male Reproductive anatomy
- Male Reproductive System