Corporate Travel Card

The university has a Corporate Travel Card available to all university employees.  This is a personal liability Corporate Travel Card that can be used only for business while in travel status. For the application form please fill out the University Corporate Travel Card application.

Here are some things you should know about the Corporate Travel Card:

  • You as the cardholder pay for the purchases and submit an expense report.
  • Submit reimbursement request on a Travel Expense Report.
  • All travel-related purchases can be charged to this credit card.
  • Send in both the Travel Card Application and Travel Card User Agreement to apply for this card.
  • Corporate Travel Card Contact Person: Bobbie Post, 608.342.1346 or e-mail

Footer Anchor